Zach Morris on the 51st Episode of The COO Roundtable
Paces Ferry’s Zach Morris joins The COO Roundtable
The COO Roundtable podcast features COOs and operations leaders from large RIAs around the country. Each episode is a discussion about operational and technology best practices, as well as general business strategy for the RIA industry.
Vince Crane, COO, CCO, and Partner of Flower City Capital, and Zach Morris, Managing Partner and Founder of Paces Ferry Wealth Advisors joined Matt Sonnen, Founder and CEO of PFI Advisors for an exciting 51st episode of The COO Roundtable.
Matt, Vince, and Zach chat about how, from Day 1, our guests have set in place systems and processes with future scalability in mind and much more including:
- Each guest’s career path and how they became operations professionals
- The pros and cons of a centralized back office vs a pod structure
- Each firm’s ideal client and how that persona drives the services they offer
- How each guest approaches their firm’s “next hire”
- How each guest shapes their firm’s culture
Listen to the full episode here or read the full transcript:
Zachary Morris, CFP®
Having traveled to over 35 countries, Zach is a believer in Ralph Waldo Emerson’s statement that Life is about the journey, not the destination. Being a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ provides Zach the opportunity to help clients define and realize their journey, and co-founding Paces Ferry Wealth Advisors, an independent firm, allows the freedom to define the client experience along the way.